- Swara Vaani Irjaai Sang Chatti
- Da Bajaur Guloona
- Dar Pa Dar - Where The Heart Lies
- Bibi Shireenay - Where Honor Comes From
- Against All Odds Acid Attacks & Dowry
- AIDS - Silver Lining
- Sabawoon - TB Campaign
- Shinwaray Lawangeena - Where The Waters Meet
- The Dark Side Of Migration
- Warawaee Lasoona - The Dance Of Unity
- Bole - Shades Of Opinion
- Allaho - A Lullaby For You
- Training & Sensitization of Stake Holders
- Missing Links - Physical Mobility of Women In Pakistan
Through media and research Ethnomedia endeavors to reach out to inform experts and policy makers within the government and international agencies of our findings and experiences.
Advocacy Team works to ensure that the results of our research help shape policies and programs through:
- Electronic Media tailored for a wide variety of audiences.
- Publications tailored for a wide variety of audiences, practitioners and the public.
- Media outreach to influence opinion and generate news coverage of issues.
- Introduce journalists and the public to our issues and provide technical information to researchers, policy makers and program specialists worldwide whenever needed.
- Participate in coalitions and partnerships to advocate for human rights issues.